Listing and Administrative Coordinator
Jaclyn Smith Properties is a team of passionate real estate agents based in Clayton, NC. Here at JaclynSmithProperties, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right? The Jaclyn Smith Properties Team was recently ranked 14th in the Triangle for Total Sales Volume and #1 in Johnston County in 2018 by the Triangle Business Journal.
Overview About The Job
Are you a proactive go-getter, both literally and figuratively? Do you enjoy planning, yet like the challenge of quickly, independently finding solutions when things unexpectedly change? JaclynSmithProperties has an immediate opening for a smart, resourceful and organized individual with exceptional writing abilities, impeccable attention to detail and strong follow-through to provide direct support to our team leader and RockStar agent, Jaclyn Smith.
This essential team member should be willing and able to go above and beyond to take as many tasks off of Jaclyn’s plate as possible, allowing her to focus on meeting with clients!
As the Listing and Administrative Coordinator, you will have a very unique dual-role within JaclynSmithProperties. Not only will you help Jaclyn administratively, but you will also be responsible for every JaclynSmithProperties listing going Live in MLS and keeping our team leader Jaclyn straight.
- MLS Listing Input and Document Management for JaclynSmithProperties Listings (New Construction and General Brokerage)
- MLS Listing Syndication- (MLS Syndication to Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.)
- MLS Photos- Update and Upload Photos to MLS
- CSS Showing Instructions for JaclynSmithProperties listings (New Construction and General Brokerage)
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing services (MLS) listings and etc.
- Submit all required/ necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Support Team Leader (Jaclyn) with consulting and coordinating with sellers on property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, and any other preparation that needs to be done in order for the listing to go Live.
- Various errands and organizational activities
- Manage Jaclyn’s calendar, coordinate appointments and ensure that Jaclyn’s work schedule and personal schedule are balanced and efficient
- Monitor the flood of e-mails and voicemails in Jaclyn’s inbox and follow up to make sure everything is responded to in a timely manner
- Dictate emails on Jaclyn’s behalf as needed
- Attend appointments and meetings and take detailed notes to make sure Jaclyn’s tasks are completed while prioritizing urgent matters with Jaclyn
- Analytical with meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an understanding of proper phone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish varied daily routines and tasks
- Reliable, dependable, take initiative, and proactive
- Ability to maintain confidentiality without exception
Bonus Points for...
- NC Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
Why Work for Us?
- Get Paid to Not Work -15 Days of PTO, Paid Holidays, Company-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outing days
- Health Insurance-Full Medical Premiums paid. Plus Dental and Vision offered
- 401k with employer contribution matching
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability also offered
- Life Insurance
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchen is fully available for your use and is even stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers. Our dress code is relaxed and approachable.
- Company Outings: We've never been able to get into the "all work and no play" concept. So, every few months, we'll cut out early and go do something fun. Sometimes we even throw parties on our rooftop or enjoy the extra space we have out back!
- Free Coffee: We don't mean we keep a Keurig in the kitchen for free use (though we have that, too), enjoy one free drink from the locally owned coffee shop next door every day. Go ahead, order that grande mocha frappe ;)
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at JaclynSmithProperties. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.